Sunday, April 8, 2012

Shopping Girl

Hello,

I have made another card for The Stamp Spot blog using one of their Leere Designs stamps - Shopping Girl. This fits in with their April Challenge Spots:


I used some Chocolate Chip cardstock for my base with some gorgeous DP (unsure of the name). I stamped my Shopping Girl image directlly onto a MFT Open Scallop Doily Oval. I then stamped parts of the image again onto more paper which was then paper pieced over the top. Her skin and hair was coloured with Copics. I used a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Inside and Out Birthday, stamping it onto the main layer in Chocolate Chip ink. 

I machine stitched around the edge and along the Chocolate Chip strip before tying some brown and white gingham ribbon around the centre and finishing it off with some twine. Finally I added some silver rhinestones under the sentiment and attached my main image with dimensionals.

There is a monthly prize up for grabs for entering this month's challenge so be sure to take a look here.

Back soon!


Supplies
Stamps: Shopping Girl -Leere Designs (The Stamp Spot); Inside and Out: Birthday (PTI)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (SU); Neenah Solar White, Designer Paper (The Stamp Spot)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Silver Rhinestones, Brown and White gingham ribbon, Open Scallop Doily Oval die (The Stamp Spot); Copics; twine; dimensionals (SU)

3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Kerry! Love the label and that sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are an excellent colorer! You have such a wonderful, distinct style. Congratulations on your recent blog nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shopping girl! Fabulous card! Come see my blog. I have an award for you.

    ReplyDelete